Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Wednesday August 29, 2007

B: Rye biscuits


L: 9 Dumplings w. soy sauce


D: 2 Zong(4) zhi (3) [like a Chinese tamale]. I was frustrated because last time I microwaved it for 3 minutes and the rice on the end of it was hard. I thought it was due to over-heating. This time I tried it for 2:45, but the rice just stuck onto the leaves. With the second one, I microwaved it for 3:30 I think. It turned out pretty good. (Next time that's what I'll do.) But it got worse because I put the two together and tried to heat it up again, to try to get the first one edible, but it ruined the second one, and the first one became a little soupy and inconsistent in texture (I had added water). Anyway, it was a pretty unsatisfying dinner. If only I had a steamer...



F: This organic fruit (pear?). It's terribly small for a pear, though.

No comments: