Wednesday, August 8, 2007


Breakfast (B): I decided to change things up a little. (I'll tell you how much cooking on my own consumes my mind: my roommate got up a little after 7, and everytime I found myself alert and conscious, I was wondering what to make for breakfast.)

2 scrambled eggs, w. garlic salt and ground black pepper
1/4 toasted parmesan cheese bagel

Lunch (L): The chicken drumstick took a while before I felt it was ready. It's not consistent in texture, and now eating it, there are still some undercooked parts. I'll wait longer next time.

I need to learn how to marinate it better with soy sauce and sesame oil. The taste did not sink in within the time frame I thought it would. My mom makes it a lot better.

Rice
1 cup of mixed vegetables (Albertson's brand), and

1 chicken drumstick w. soy sauce and sesame oil

Dinner (D): I've been telling my mom both of the past years how I could seriously survive just on mixed vegetables and rice. So no problem. I still believe it. Btw, when I say "1 cup," it might not be exactly; that's just my estimate :-)

Rice
1 cup of mixed vegetables (Alberton's brand), and
Canned sardines in tomato sauce

I wasn't able to finish the whole can, so I have some under Saran wrap in the big fridge.

Dessert: I had a small piece of carrot cake that Chee made.

Carrot cake w. icing

Fruit (F): Leinah offered me a refrigerated banana :-P

Banana (cold)

Several handfuls of Honey Nut Cheerios

No comments: