Friday, August 17, 2007

Friday August 17, 2007

B: Wheat Thins


L: Rice w. mixed vegetables and dried fish meat

Yay, protein!



D: 1 Zong zhi (roughly, a Chinese tamale)
And because I was still hungry:
Omelet (egg w. mushroom, diced; onion, to taste; green bell pepper; salt)

To cook zhong zhi: microwave for 2:45 in a bowl with a little bit of water; cover the bowl (I used a towel).
This time I overdid it with 3:15; some of the rice became too hard to eat.


Dessert: I had made this at home, and then brought the dough to SB, froze it. I left it out to thaw last night, and made the cookies this afternoon.

They are Oatmeal-Chocolate Chip cookies. There's more oatmeal than chocolate chip, because I ran out of semisweet chocolate chips, and had no substitutes. Instead, I put what I calculated was an equivalent amount of cocoa powder; that is why the cookies are brown in color. People say they're good!

Oatmeal-Chocolate chip cookies

Success!

F: 1 banana

No comments: