Tuesday, August 14, 2007

B:
3/4 cup Silk soymilk w.
1 cup Smart-K cereal

L: I bought a big Costco bag of iceberg lettuce salad last Friday, and opened it on Sunday. It's still fresh (today's Tuesday).

Iceberg lettuce salad w. canned corn (topping)
and Progresso(R) New England Clam Chowder (dressing)

D: I finally "cooked," because I had ingredients (some) to work with. I'd gone to Albertson's on Sunday. It felt GOOD to cut up vegetables. Lately, all I've been doing is pressing "Start" on the microwave. -.-

Rice w.
broccoli
mushrooms, sliced
canned corn
minced garlic, salt, and garlic salt for seasoning

Unfortunately, there's no meat in the meal. I'll have to get my protein another day.

The broccoli isn't as soft as I wanted it to be, although I was aware that it takes a long time to soften, and even let it steam for a while.

I should have put more garlic salt --it's a bit bland-- but this is OK, too.

Dried fish meat (yu song)

I added a bit of the fish meat to a couple of spoonfuls of rice I still had. Hurray for protein!

F: Can of V-8 vegetable juice

No comments: