Sunday, April 20, 2008

April 14 - April 20

Happy Earth Day !

I realized I was getting sick of my own cooking without the campus meal plan, so I started eating out.

I tried Freebirds and Zaffiro's for the first time. Freebirds' steak burrito with guacamole is good, but not worth $12, unless the company is excellent bar none. Zaffiro's decor and menu suggests decent mid-to-high-quality Italian fare, but its food reminded me of a chain restaurant like Red Lobster instead :\

Alas, Foods for this week:


Chinese-style spaghetti with penne pasta



Sushiya(R) California roll and Spicy Tuna roll combination (these are leftovers; the actual portion is much larger)



Orange



Mountain High(R) plain yogurt with strawberries and banana



Chinese-style spaghetti with linguine



Zaffiro's(R) Three Cheese and Sausage Pasta dish with my own sauteed green beans




My apologies for the lack of variety of food :)

No comments: