Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thursday September 13, 2007

B: 7 chicken nuggets w. honey roasted garlic BBQ sauce

L: I had a lunch date with Audrey today. We went to New China.
Vermicelli with beef

It was distinctly unlike any other Vietnamese food I've ever had.

D: This is when I start really feeling like a starving college student. I still can't microwave zong zhi. Out of the whole "pyramid" of rice, I can get only three edible bites. It's not very good to begin with, I guess, so I don't have qualms about tossing it. But it is sad that all I have after waiting 3 minutes for it to heat up, all I have to show for it is hardened rice and rice that eats like it's uncooked but beyond salvaging. That's my "rant" of the day.

Leinah saves the day. She'd given me some salmon earlier.

3 bites of zong zhi
2 pieces of pre-seasoned salmon (I couldn't finish all three.)
1 Albertson's nonfat strawberry banana yogurt, 8 oz. (Note: the texture changes once the yogurt's been frozen)

No comments: